This is example how to set up Ontario tax calculator widget for any blog powered by WordPress, but these setup instructions can be used for other available income tax calculators widgets too.
Currently available widgets for these provinces:
Plugin can be downloaded from wordpress plugin repository or it can be installed directly from WordPress blog dashboard. Instructions provided bellow.
Ontario tax calculator plugin installation from blog dashboard
- In blog dashboard left hand menu click Plugins -> Add new:
- Enter “cc ontario” in search field and press Search Plugins button:
- CC Ontario tax calculator should be first in the list. Press Install Now
- Confirmation dialog box will pop up. Press Ok
- Find CC Ontario tax calculator in plugins list and activate it
Plugin is active and now you need make widget visible to your users.
Widget activation and customization
- Go to widgets screen in your dashboard
- Find CC Ontario tax calculator between available widgets
- Drag widget to the desired area
- Customize your widget
- Enter custom title. By default it is Ontario tax calculator.
- If you like this plugin please allow us to show links back to our website and spread the word about this plugin.
As a bonus you will get option to choose colors matching your web site theme. Text, background and border colors can be selected. By default background is white and text with borders are black.Press Save and calculator should be shown on your site:
Lets us know if you have any suggestions, requirements or you will find any bugs. Here is our contact form.