Check how much taxes you need to pay in Canada
Check your monthly mortgage payments
Simple calculator to check your mortgage affordability
Simple calculator to check how much you can save
Simple calculator to check you monthly mortgage payments
Sales Tax Calculators
Good and Services Tax (GST) and reverse GST calculator
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) and reverse HST calculator
Provincial Sales Tax (PST) and reverse PST calculator
simple body mass index (BMI) calculator for men and women
calculates factors for any number
- Relief measures for individuals and businesses by Revenu QuébecQuébec government has asked Revenu Québec to apply flexibility measures for individuals and businesses in Québec during income tax filing season. Here is the list
- CRA deferred the filing due date for the 2019 tax returns of individualsCanada Revenue Agency deferred the deadline for individuals to file income taxes and has been extended it from April 30, 2020 to June 1, 2020
- Contribution limits for self-directed TFSA2020 contribution limit for self-directed TFSA is $6,000. Plus, any unused contribution room from previous years is carried forward into this year.
- Netfile software 2019Netfile 2019. Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) published list of certified Netfile software you need to file tax return for 2018 tax year. Check full list here…
- Provincial/Territorial Income Tax Rates and Brackets for 2019Income Tax Rates and Brackets for 2019. Except NS, PEI and SK all other provinces/territories indexed tax brackets and basic personal amounts.