Now you can add mortgage calculator widget to your blog powered by WordPress.
Plugin can be downloaded from WordPress plugin repository or it can be installed directly from WordPress blog dashboard. Instructions provided bellow
Plugin instalation from blog dashboard
- In blog dashboard left hand menu click Plugins -> Add new:
2. Enter “cc mortgage” in search field and press Search Plugins button:
3. CC Mortgage calculator should be first in the list. Press Install Now
4. Confirmation dialog box will pop up. Press Ok
5. Find CC Mortgage Calculator in plugins list and activate it
Plugin is active and now you need make widget visible to your users.
Widget activation and customization
- Go to widgets screen in your dashboard
2. Find CC Mortgage Calculator between available widgets
3. Drag widget to the desired area
4. Customize your widget
- Enter custom title. By default it is Mortgage calculator.
- Select currency symbol. Current choice is $, £, € or ¥. Please contact us if you need something else.
- If you like this plugin please allow us to show links back to our website and spread the word about this plugin.
As a bonus you will get option to choose colors matching your web site theme. Text, background and border colors can be selected. By default background is white and text with borders are black.
Press Save and calculator should be shown on your site:
Lets us know if you have any suggestions, requirements or you will find any bugs. Here is our contact form.